The other day I was really quite busy with study and I tend to get really, really unproductive when I get hungry. So i decided to make some banana muffins. They keep fairly well. But that shouldn't matter too much, because I doubt they'll stick around for very long.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup of Almond meal
- 1 Egg
- 1Tbs of Honey
- 1 Tbs of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp of Bi Carb Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 10 Pitted Dates
- Small handful of Pecans is optional
- Unsalted butter or Olive Oil to grease muffin pan
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Mix Almond Meal, Bi Carb Soda, Salt and Cinnamon in a large mixing bowl, make sure the Bi Carb is mixed well and breaks up.
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl, add wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Roughly chop up the Pitted Dates and Pecans if your using them also.
- Mix into the large bowl.
- Evenly distribute evenly into your greased muffin pan. If there is not enough mixture, put water into the empty muffin cups.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Serve with butter, or if for a desert some double cream